Board of Directors Meetings
- Board meetings are normally held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month (March, June, September, and November) at 6:00 PM on zoom. Please check the gray box to the right for the actual date of the next meeting.
- Quarterly agendas are posted one day prior to every meeting at the intersections of Gateway Rd and Picket Pin and Gateway Rd and Light Hill Rd
- All board meetings are open to the public and attendance is encouraged
The covenants (also known as a “declaration” or “covenants, conditions, and restrictions / CCRs”) is a set of obligations and restrictions on all properties within the HOA and is recorded in the real property records.
All homeowners should review and become familiar with the Protective Covenants of the Gateway of Snowmass Mesa Subdivision
WHAT IS A METRO DISTRICT?
Metropolitan districts are a type of Colorado special district that provides at least two types of services— fire, mosquito, parks and recreation, safety protection, sanitation, solid waste disposal, street improvement, television relay, transportation, water—and are created in accordance with the Special District Act (Title 32, Article 1, C.R.S.).
- Metro districts are independent governmental entities formed to finance, design, acquire, install, construct, operate and/or maintain public improvements that are not otherwise being provided.
- The Gateway Metro District provides its district users with water and roads.
Per the Augmentation Plan, the following limits on outside irrigation are to be adhered to:
• 4,500 sq. ft./lot max on outside irrigation for lots that are in-district customers
• 3,000 sq. ft /lot max on outside irrigation for lots that are considered out-of-district customers
WATER AND IRRIGATION – HELP CONSERVE WATER DURING EXTREME DROUGHT
Most of Colorado is in an extreme drought. In anticipation of continued drought conditions in 2022, your Board is asking water customers to implement the following voluntary restrictions for outdoor water use:
- NO WATERING between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- ODD NUMBERED HOMES – irrigate between 6:00 pm and Midnight
- EVEN NUMBERED HOMES – irrigate between Midnight and 6:00 am
- Limit watering to three days a week.
- Use a hose nozzle and shutoff when watering garden or washing cars.
- Avoid water waste that results in excessive runoff, pooling water, runoff to gutters and streets, and watering or washing hard surfaces like driveways.
In addition, we are requesting the following best practices be considered:
- Check sprinkler system at the beginning of each month and adjust the time.
- Avoid watering during high winds and after rain.
- Repair sprinkler system leaks and breaks or turn off system.
- Let your grass grow longer between mowing.
We ask that owners notify IMM if they see the warning light for the water system flashing.
Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility as a homeowner to maintain the culverts under your driveway. Culvert maintenance is important because an unmaintained culvert can cause drainage problems, and can damage roads and driveways. Please make sure your culvert is properly maintained at all times.
Water relies on power, so when there is a power outage the pumps will not work. You are able to continue to use the water from the storage tanks, however you should conserve water usage until the power goes back on. If the remaining water in the tanks is used up the community will be without water until we have power again.
Next Metro District Meeting
- The next board meeting will be held on September 13, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. via zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 882 7216 3947
Call In: 719-359-4580
- The Board meets remotely using Zoom.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Gateway Metro District payment address has changed, all payments as of 1/1/2022 should be sent to PO BOX 3405, Glenwood Springs, CO 81602.
- The 2023 Budget is available now on the website.
- 2023 Call for Nominations form
- Water Meter Specs - for new or replacement meters
President: Peter Van Domelen 143 Light Hill Rd, Snowmass, CO 81654: 970-925-3771
Vice President: Rick Newton 1588 Gateway Rd, Snowmass, CO 81654: 970-927-4187
Director: Bill Landman 0027 Light Hill Rd, Snowmass, CO 81654: 970-927-3256
Secretary: Holly Benson 241 Picket Pin Lane, Snowmass, CO 81654: 970-927-4165
Treasurer: Joe Raczak 234 Light Hill Rd, Snowmass, CO 81654: 970-925-1510